8.23.2010

The Dreamer Boy


Features will very each one of us, a trip to meet the love of a difficult to visualize. There may be a lucky in love in his life, may have never felt real love up till now, and might have blamed himself Loser in love each time failed. But there was one quote that I love once, that never fails to give hope tika face difficult times in life I. Quote that says "In the end, everything will be okay, if it's not okay, then it's not the end." Explain that these words? For some, happiness is something you have to work for. Well, you Gotta admit, the victory is sweeter that way.

If talking about the features of male desire, it will sound like the perfect.
Well, everyone is on the same track I'm sure. Blame may be input from a fantasy book, the story is true scale,tell, novels Chic-lit shopping from MPH, 10things list of women love about men, gossip session mother and aunt, aunt, cheap perfume ads and so forth.

First, women must be like looking for couples who like his father. I have little need of the equation. And if I like Daddy, must be high. High platform shoes when I wear Heels were not affected. Because this high-look strong. When a high feeling safe when hiding behind it when in danger.

Other features are more mature than her partner. More mature than I! Maturity of thought, not the age or the bottom of the eye.

Touch chapter religion obviously want a strong man of religion (in prayer after the prayer is always Yes I Discover God you are a bride with a religious man, wealthy, wise and beautiful). Beautiful, very itchy is. Wealthy, who told this Priyatna. Wise, for obvious reason. But seriously, I want a man who can guide the direction of ultimate happiness. Men who do not want social vagabond, too worldly. I came back from a man who continues to love positive attitude working with the congregation I. Then husband and I when I want to teach the child but the child I studied hard, get the cane.

I do not like sweet Talker is smooth with all the women he possessed to any of the love he really have no difference.

When parents face and the wrinkles should be equal. When more parents should resemble Clint Eastwood.

Clean. I can not see separate. When you see the makeup I can not hold pasty. Then insist I send children near school updates.

The funny man is a man with a good reason to burn calories and giggles into my food. We also must have a sense of humour about which one to sing when ticklish Mat, the other not so sulky, but only to the beatings his partner.


We also have similar hobbies is eating, reading, maen game.melancong and shopping. In the list, it's only just now feel entitled to read the essay format is called a hobby. Its okey, men should be treated that I do three things. her not sit OUTSIDE MY FUTURE SHOP clothes CONSEQUENTIAL miscast cloth I will NOT HOT her SHALL ALSO APPLY shirt I see FOR SOME MONTHS OF HIS LIFE. And the food is great, we should try to clean all the places in the world. Reading, the beautiful state if the cold morning, we both remained silent on the bed depth of their respective books and get old after a session with the book review.

Like a cat, and boy / child / infant. Although sometimes I prefer dogs than cats because they do not do stupid things and when we throw the word "catch", but I remained loyal to the cats. My partner must love cats as well as we will advocate later. Further more the baby will be our advocate.

Humility.

Good at cooking. I love chefs! When two-two I was in the kitchen, the kitchen will be like to have buffet aww so sweet. When in confinement Sita eat food packets daily tsk. Due clever cook char Koay teow, spicy and sour rice is at least kandar. At least.

Good adjust function (application, mixing, limitations). Some men dont feature is not it? Loss. If I have reception and event-event, he must want to have to go sometimes to be "This is my Husband, ive been bragging about."

Why this feature is not characteristic of all kinds of men dream, but dream characteristics Husband, fuh so advance.

Bezoar brain. Because I love off track and ask questions if the answer is not strange that good I will not shut up. Serious I will not shut up. Eating budu to bezoar brain. Oh wait I can be of Kelantan.

Male child is still just because we are better off experiencing new exciting things together after Insyaallah married.

Loving parents and family members (their own and my own). Can enjoy the city, birthdays, feast on the two sides') Tackle me you tacle LEAST my family too much.

Poetic. So we can travel journal book our children and grandchildren and great-grandchildren down to says true love does exist. poetic is sexy.

Hard-working sports. Rugby, football and others.

Good manners. His every move must be in respect of me. Cigarettes suck pregnant wife next time. Middle of dinner, sitting like apex, the oath is not to be role models and lessons learned to their children as overweight, obese I. I fat-obese children so cute.

But this list is that everyone is different though, right? Cause when love comes, all the features have to kick. Its true. Love and sex appeal is complicated. I can have a guy with everything on this list, but if I cannot feel it, I can not mortgage it. And I can have a guy with nothing Crossed from this list, but its a Scary chemistry, you cannot really explain.

BUT! Features that must have is the ability to entertain I without borders. Wrong when I woke up the night, can not long giggles so if I delirious, have to know when I was, was lost when the main gem. If he must serve two seats from the heart, he can not let "Unfortunately I do not understand why we must know the Poco-Poco dance in our lives" and the discussion goes on .

No comments: